At the end of the Workshop, participants should able to:
- Deliver effective service to clients/customers
- Establish performance standards
- Develop a simple customer charter
- Identify enabling and inhibiting factors that affect effective service delivery
- Demonstrate skills for enhancing customer’s satisfaction.
Topics to be delivered include, among others:
- Overview of SERVICOM and Service Delivery
- Client Charter Formulation and Implementation
- Performance Indicators and Performance Monitoring Procedures
- Management of Change
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Handling Customers Complaints
The Workshop is designed for Senior Public Service Officers on GLs 10 - 14, i.e. SERVICOM Desk Officers, Nodal Officers, Public Relations Officers and their counterparts in the Private Sector.