Managing Creativity and Innovation in the Public Service
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 23 - 27 Nov, 2015
At the end of the Workshop, Participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of creativity and innovation
- Discuss the principles of managing creativity and innovation
- Examine the role of organizational culture in enhancing creativity and innovation
- Apply appropriate techniques to enhance creativity in the workplace.
- Concept of Creativity and Innovation
- Basic Principles of Creative and Critical Thinking
- Idea Generation and Types of Innovation
- Talent Management
- Barriers to Creativity and Innovation in the Public Service
- Strategies for Improving Public Sector Productivity
- Change Management in the Public Service.
- Issues, Challenges and Prospects
Target Audience: The Workshop is designed for Directing Staff in the Ministries, Departments, Agencies and Parastatals at Federal, State and Local Government levels.
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry