At the end of the Workshop, Participants should be able to:
- Examine the role of registries in the Public Service
- Analyse the processes in the Life Cycle of Records
- Highlight the significant of ICT in the administration of modern registry.
The topics to be delivered at the Workshop include:
- Overview of Registry Operations in the Public Service: Issues and Challenges
- Records Management
- Security of Records and Information in the Public Service
- Handling of Official Documents
- Role of ICT in Registry Administration
- New Strategies for Effective Registry Administration
The Workshop is designed for Directors of Administration and other officers responsible for registry operations in the Federal, States, Ministries, Agencies and Parastatals as well as Local Governments.