At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the various techniques of counselling individual workers
- Share experiences, exchange ideas and practically reflect on the problems facing the individual worker
- Appraise the present practice of conducting Government Business as it relates to Workers’ Welfare
- Devise strategies and systems of assisting individual worker manage and balance Work and Life.
The workshop covers the following:
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Overview of Personality Psychology
- Managing Difficult Officers
- Career Management
- Employee Guidance and Counselling
- Appraisal Interview and Counselling
- Balancing Work and Life
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Coaching and Mentoring.
Target audience: The workshop is designed for Directing Staff, Head of Departments, Management Staff, Personnel Managers and Human Resource Managers.