At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define Stress and its Various Components
- List different types of Stressors
- Explain the concept of Time Management
- Outline ways of Eliminating Time Wasters.
The workshop covers the following:
- Basic Concept of Time Management
- Setting of Goals and Priorities
- Dealing with Stress
- Effects of Stress on Performance and Productivity
- Managing Time wasters
- Executive, Diet and Healthy Living
- Balancing Work and Life
- Developing Action Plan on Time and Stress Management
- Effective Delegation
- Visit to the Gymnasium.
The workshop is designed for Top/Senior officers in Public and Private Sector organizations.