By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 13 - 17 Jul, 2015
The main objective of the workshop is to sensitize participants about importance of strategic management in organization.
Specifically, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of strategic management
- Analyse their work environment vis-à-vis the vision, mission and broad objectives of their respective organisations.
- Formulate strategies for achieving vision, mission and objectives of their organisations
- Set performance indicators for their organisations.
The workshop content covers the following, among other topics:
- Overview of Strategic Management
- Corporate Vision, Mission and Objectives
- Strategic Planning, Content, Scope and Prospects
- Environmental Analysis
- Setting Performance Standard
- Performance Management
- Decision Making Process
- Team Building
- SWOT/Pestle Analysis
The workshop is designed for Top/Senior officers of public and private organisations.
Methodology: Lecture, power point presentation, syndicate exercises, and discussion
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry