Sustaining effective production management most times elude companies. An effective production management can be established, but sustaining it is more difficult than establishing the process. This course will focus on ways of establishing and sustaining effective production management.
Participants expected: Participants expected here are production assistants, supervisors, production heads, logistics supervisor who inter face with production department among others
- Contemporary models of maintenance x ray
- Incorporating standard maintenance guides to maintenance staff
- Effective leadership in maintenance department
- Art of charting the same organisational goals in the maintenance department
- Protecting and handling maintenance tools to minimize cost
- Breaking down machinery and other fixed assets to human standard