This programme focuses on the accounting and finance functions of the non-finance and non – accounting senior executive or manager for finance and financial accounting, reporting and analysis as well as cost reports and information, cost analysis and management. The aim is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to read, understand, prepare and use financial statements and other financial information and reports, both for reporting to investors and internal use in management decision-making, planning, control and business performance evaluation.
The format of this programme has been designed recognising the participant's busy schedule, especially for attendees from outside of Lagos. There is also the opportunity to learn without group or peer pressure, as all participants (peers occupying similar positions in their companies) have no prior knowledge or skill in accounting, costing or finance. A small class size is maintained to ensure close faculty attention and foster individual learning.
- Introduction to and Foundations of Financial Accounting
- Corporate Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Business and Financial Statement Reporting and Analysis
- Introduction to and Foundations of Cost and Management Accounting
- Strategic Revenue and Cost Management: Cost and Revenue Analysis and Management
- Budgeting, Financial Planning and Control
- Corporate Financial Management
- Working Capital Financial Management
- Treasury Financial Management
Senior Executives, Company Directors, Owner Managers, Senior Executives/Managers and other professionals without accounting and finance knowledge or skills, who need to make informed use of corporate financial statements and managerial accounting reports or information and business finance decisions.