Logistics and supply chain management has been described as the planning and coordination of the activities necessary to achieve the desired levels of service at the lowest possible cost. The seminar explores the key managerial tasks that should be coordinated and controlled to achieve an effective logistics and supply chain programme for the organisation.
- Understanding International Logistics and Supply Chain Concepts
- Logistics Customers Service Management
- Developing Logistics Philosophy and Planning
- Procurement of Goods and Services within the Supply Chain
- Legal Issues in Logistics
- Ethical Issues in Logistics
- exploring the Applications of the Contracts of Trade
- Category Management within the Context of Domestic Procurement
- Logistics Cost Analysis and Financial Implications in Inventory Management
- What are Inventories?
- How are they organised, managed?
- Inventory roles in the Supply Chain
- Warehouse Concepts and Application
- Supply Chain Simulation and Financial issues
Logistics and supply chain managers, material management managers and those relatively new to the profession in both the private and public sectors