Strategic Procurement/Contract Management
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 28 - 30 Apr, 2015
Typically, many businesses in Nigeria have always encouraged reactive procurement management which hurts corporate governance and profitability. The ripple effects are extensive delays, high cost and abandoned projects. Most importantly, contract expenditures are in excess of 50 percent of company revenue in most sectors of the economy. The Strategic Procurement/Contract Management seminar is designed to tackle these issues and more.
- Understanding Customer and Business Requirements
- Positioning for Strategic Procurement
- Supply Management Analysis and Application
- Strategic Sourcing Methods
- Application of Sourcing Tools
- Ethical Issues in Procurement
- Bidding and Evaluations
- Contract Management and Supplier Relationship
- Legal Aspects of the Contracts
- Negotiation in Contracting Context
- Managing Supplier Relationships
- E-Sourcing and Programme Management
Managers involved in procurement/contracting; Supply chain and Admin.
Managers of banks and the public sector
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.