At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Analyse records management systems in Nigeria
- Design an electronic records management system
- Effectively build a strong security system using e-Administration and e-Management.
- Records Management: Introduction, Scope and Importance
- E-Data digitization Process (Input & Structure)
- Global Trends in Electronic Records Management
- Building a sustainable Records Bank for enhanced decision-making & Implementation strategies
- E-data security: Models, Advantages and Disadvantages
- Encryption System: File & Data Security on Digital Platform
- Building a Strong and Effective Security System through Security Administration and Management
- Sourcing of Information from the Internet
- Computer Based Personnel/ Human Resource Management System.
Record Officers, Officers with responsibility for management and maintenance of record systems in both Public and Private Sectors ,Planning, Research and Statistics Officers , Personnel Officers