The effective distribution channels for products and services are fast becoming a major source of competitive advantage. Sales and marketing professionals in Nigerian companies often have to decide on the appropriate distribution channel strategy for their organisations. From designing a perfect distribution network for maximum coverage to selecting the right channel partners, the game is often won or lost based on a few decisions on how to get goods and services from the point of manufacture to where the demands are. Strategic as the channel of distribution is and common as the practices are, there is the need to help Nigerian companies grow their professional expertise on this aspect of marketing.
This programme will showcase industry expertise on how to design, grow and manage distribution channels across major sectors such as ICT, financial services, telecoms, FMCGs, and oil and gas.
- Channel Structure and Evolution in Nigeria
- Using Data to drive Channel Design and Growth Strategies
- Ethical Issues in Channel Management
- The Role of Technology in Channel Design and Coordination
- Breakout sessions across sectors on Strategic Issues in Distribution
- Simulation on Logistics and Supply Chain issues in Distribution Channels
- Distribution Channel Incentives and Promotions
- Power and Conflict in Distribution channels
- Using Consumer Insights to drive Retail Marketing Management
- Crafting effective Marketing Retail Strategies
- Action Planning: Developing your channel scorecard
Sales managers, marketing managers, business development managers, trade marketing managers, retail managers, brokers, agents, franchise operators, middle-men, local distributors for foreign companies.