Sales people span the boundary between buyer and seller. This matchmaker role is critical and is difficult to carry out effectively and efficiently. Therefore, it is not surprising that in most organizations, the sales force is an important (and costly) element of the firm's strategy.
Managing and leading the sales force has become a major challenge as Nigeria moves from and allocation economy to full supply. In review of the present economic situation, the sales job is a lot more complex and challenging. An update on changes in buying and selling behaviors will be offered as a catalyst for discussing the changes in sales organization structures. Cases and team exercises will be used to enhance the participant's knowledge.
This program will present a framework to enable you assess you sales force, tackle issues surrounding sales force effectiveness, develop high impact strategies to accomplish your goals, and enhance your performance. In addition to discussing how to beat these challenges this program will discuss about how to diminish sales and marketing stress.
- The Challenges of Sales Management in Nigeria
- Evaluating Sales Performance
- Leading an Effective sales force in a Challenging Economy
- Measuring and Compensating the Sales Force Presentation
- Organizing and Designing the Sales Force Structure
- Strategy for Leading an Effective Sales Force – Route to Market Strategy
- Account Management Dealing with Competition
- Social and Ethical Responsibilities of Sales Executives
- Managing Relationships in a Dynamic Environment
- Effective Sales Negotiation Strategy
- Sales Force and Marketing Challenges in the 21stCentury
Brand managers in FMCGs and services, relationship managers, marketing managers, and market research managers, business development managers, product or brand managers, engineers and market analysts.