This workshop is designed to provide a conceptual framework for understanding strategic customer relationships as well as tools for designing and implementing a Strategic Accounts Management (SAM) programme. Whether you are already managing strategic accounts or looking to start a programme on a local or global scale, this workshop will help you manage and grow strategic account relationships as assets.
The workshop will include the following key content over 3 days:
- Strategic Accounts: A definition.
- Optimising your strategic account sales team
- Selecting and classifying Strategic Accounts
- Developing and Implementing a Strategic Account Management (SAM) programme
- Resourcing for Strategic Account Management
- Building your Business Acumen
- Strategic Account Plans
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Negotiating Large Account Uncover Strategies to Win Clients for Life
- Leveraging Marketing to Support Strategic Marketing Initiatives
- Applying Technology in Strategic Account management
Executives, key account managers, relationship managers, managers and experienced sales people charged with growing their company's largest account, including: key account managers, business development managers, customer relationship managers, sales and marketing managers and business development managers