The strategy of getting a customer taste and stick to a particular product in the arrays of products is not an easy task. Ability to make potential and existing customers to make immediate purchases is a strategy that must be taught here. At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to engage all levels of customers for immediate sale.
Who should attend?
Marketing and sales managers, supervisors, senior sales and marketing executives, logistics experts, accountants attached to handling sales issues, warehouse supervisors inter phasing with customers and sales personnel among others.
- Keying into customers thinking cap
- Employing other marketing communication techniques in winning and retaining customers
- Sacrificing internal obstacles profitably
- Modeling attainable sales targets
- Employing digital marketing concepts to sustain marketing actions
- Engaging customer’s preference scale