This training is a continuous training for logistics and supply chain personnel. The current issues in supply chain management will be treated during the workshop. Some of the contemporary areas to be treated during the training will include incorporating mapping strategy in delivery system, utilization of stratification in supply chain among others
Heads of Logistics and supply units, officers in the warehouse, officers in procurement, logistics staff in production departments, delivery officers inbound and outbound logistics officers among others.
- Defining a good logistics and supply management strategy to the needs of the organisation
- Utilising stratification in logistics and supply to reduce customers turnaround time
- Incorporating Mapping strategy in delivery systems for logistics and supply
- Authenticating the logistics and supply functions in reducing customers turnaround time
- Selling the strategy of logistics and supply to other departments to reduce customer’s turnaround time
- Case study, questions and answers