This Programme is designed for non-finance and accounts core professionals. Intermediate/ nonprofessional are also advised to attend to educate them of some of the vital finance and accounts knowledge that will help facilitate their interaction with the accounts/ finance dept. the training will also train them on the fundamentals of budgeting and cost control mechanism as well as ways of detecting irregularities and fraud in their various depts.
Heads departments, heads of units, invoicing officers, logistics officers, accounts/treasury interface officers and others who want to be educated on the basis of accounting and finance roles.
- Appreciation of Financial terms
- Appreciation of accounting basis, convention and concepts
- Balance sheet appreciation
- Trading, profit and loss account appreciation
- Cash flow and value added statement appreciation
- Document requirement for processing accounting and finance record
- Way of reducing cost of operation
- Strategies for detecting irregularities/fraud by subordinates