This training is continuous development training for human resources practitioners to be abreast with the contemporary issues in their field. The training will expose the engagement options of high flyers within the budget constraints. It will also expose the contemporary ways of harnessing the power of training and industrial relation for the survival of the company. The new employees functions narrowing to the need of the organisation will also be discussed extensively. Human resources practitioners, human resources officers, administrative officers, and heads of department for better hiring of staff.
- Exploring engagement options to hire high flyers
- Attracting and retaining high flyers within the staff budget
- Strategising for a good employer –employee relations
- Harnessing the power of labour leaders to the advantage of the organisation
- Utilisation of training and development to achieve a better employer – employees relations
- Narrowing new employees’ functions to the need of the organisation’s strategic plans