At the end of this training, participants will master the following areas: Viral marketing imperatives, Experiment based market research using digital marketing, , Digital consumer search and marketing, Digital analytics and content, Communications strategy and new media, Digital market research synchronization, Digital marketing management, Visioning digital marketing, using social media to influencing consumer behavior, driving social media relevance, Concatenating customer analytics blog, Coordinating customer experience using social media, Cost benefit analysis in using social media.
Digital/internet marketers, customer relations officers, blog handlers, e marketing officers, and marketing communications experts among others
- Identification of the relevant social media
- Definition of the core objectives of using social media
- The imperatives of using social media marketing
- The wherewithal of social media
- Content analysis of effects of social media
- Managing the company social media publics