This workshop will target areas like stratification and material management imperatives, how to manage abnormal demands from stores, store request and stock management. at the end of the training the participants will be able to handle all areas of stores and materials management.
Participants expected here include storekeepers, stores supervisors, stores heads, and production storekeepers among others.
- Stratification of stores and material management principles
- Coping abnormal demand from stores and materials
- Assessing stores and material items by user departments
- Impact of effective stores management in the supply chain
- Coping with slow moving items in stores
- The nitty-gritty of standard material and stores management