Sustaining effective production management most times elude companies. An effective production management can be established, but sustaining it is more difficult than establishing the process. This course will focus on ways of establishing and sustaining effective production management.
Participants expected here are production assistants, supervisors, production heads, logistics supervisor who inter face with production department among others.
- The place of quality in production management
- Systematic handling of machine breakdown and work in progress
- Effective data keeping and its implication in production management
- Factoring risk and uncertainty and disaster planning in production management
- Interfacing with other departments for effective business strategy and result
- Production planning and methodologies