Harnessing Community/Media Relations in Improving Corporate Image
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 14 - 16 Sep, 2015
For organisation to maintain a good corporate image in the eyes of its publics requires a coordinated and sustained effort both in the community where it operates and the media. The challenges in the economy and technological developments pose some threats which need to be addressed. This training will address the issues on the effective community and media relations to pave way for a good corporate image. At the end of this training, participants will be exposed to the contemporary techniques in building and sustaining a good corporate image.
Who should attend?
Public relations practitioners, media relations practitioners, community relations practitioners, marketing communication practitioners, advertising practitioners and any person wishing to be trained on this training.
- Exploring community relations
- Exploring media relations
- Positioning corporate image at the highest level
- Aggregating gains of good corporate image
- Aligning community and media relations into corporate governance
- Synthesizing community and media relations objectives with profitability objectives
Venue: Precint Hotel, 20 Harvey Road, Sabo Yaba , Lagos State, Nigeria