Many employees lack certain skills and administrative abilities to perform their jobs effectively. There is usually a gap between what is known and how what you know go a long way in improving the way things are done in the organisation.
Managers in all departments, heads of units, supervisor and anybody wishing to equip himself with sound administrative skills
- Art and act of setting priority
- Categorization of duties according to cause and effect
- Making the boss the subordinate and the subordinate the boss to achieve greater targets
- Art of satisfying the internal customers without complaints
- Embracing target setting and zero tolerance for attainable standards
- Report writing and good presentation skills