Changes in technology, communication, information, economy and quality of human capital have changed the ways businesses are run. The organisations that refuse to integrate these changes in their leadership and governance will be forced to changed or close shop. This workshop will explore the strategies in leadership and governance to meet the present challenges.
Managers of all strategic business units, senior managers, heads of units, business owners, directors and those aspiring to be in leadership positions.
- Redefining company strategies
- Redefining company policies
- Evaluating existing company market positions
- Strategies for evaluating existing human resources needs
- Conceptualizing new market opportunities
- Lending company goals and objectives to economic realities