The objectives of the workshop are to enable participants:
- Describe the Importance of Continuous Flow of Materials in their Respective Organisations
- Identify Techniques of Stock Control
- Explain Stock Valuation Methods
- Stores Planning and Administration
- Stores Acquisition and Maintaining Supplies
- Stores Organisation and Materials Management
- Inventory Control Techniques
- Methods of Stock Valuation
- Stock Taking Procedures
- Receiving and Inspection Procedures
- Safety and Security of Stores.
The Workshop is designed for Supplies Officers, Stores Officers, Stock Verifiers, Purchasing Officers and others who are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring effective Stores Management in the Federal, and State Civil Service and other government own agencies and their counterparts in the private sector.