The modern marketer needs to understand key strategies in digital marketing to stay ahead in the digital marketing space. The reason is obvious: meeting the rapid demands of today's world requires an understanding of key trends and processes in digital marketing. As such, a multi-channel online strategy is integral to the overall strategy of an organisation. This course will provide practical real-world insight on how leading organisations succeed.
The programme will strengthen your capacity to:
- Assess your organisation's digital marketing strategy
- Understand trends in social media
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Use social media to improve marketing, branding and new product development
- Discover shifts in technology, particularly in the digital age
- Identify areas of improvement
- Design, implement and execute your organisation's integrated marketing communication Plan
- Understand digital marketing programme development and implementation
Mid-level and senior managers in medium-sized businesses and large corporations with sales, marketing or commercial responsibilities.