In a highly competitive market environment, businesses need to build on existing revenue streams while finding new ones. The strategic business development programme offers participants knowledge about locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing new and existing business relationships.
- Strategy Development
- Setting Targets: Economic and Social targets
- New Product and Service Development
- Product and Service Strategy
- Performance Measurement
- Marketing Strategies
- Market Research and Sales Forecasting
- Effective marketing, Advertising and Promotional Planning, including identifying opportunities for campaigns, products and effective distribution channels
- Route to Market and Relationship Management
- Customer Development and Retention
- Market Penetration and Development
- Building and Leading an Effective and Cohesive business team
- Key Account Management – External stakeholders
- Building Relationships with new clients
Directors of business development, business development managers, sales directors, marketing directors, key account managers, medium and small-scale business owners who wish to expand their businesses.