This programme will enable firms to competitively meet new demands through embedding sustainability thinking and paradigm in their strategies, as they negate the local and global business terrains. Research and experience have shown that well-articulated and engrained sustainability strategies enhance organisational adaptability and survival in complex environments.
- Global Sustainability Strategy Trends in business
- Stakeholder Engagement in Volatile environments
- External Stakeholder Relations (e.g. community, government, consumers, investors, unions, media, NGOs, et cetera)
- Cross-sector Collaborations and Partnerships
- Sustainable Finance
- Alternative Energy Sources
- Sustainability issues in Vendor and Supply Chains
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Health and Safety Culture in Challenging Business Contexts
- Social and Environmental Risk Management
- Environmental, Health and Social Impact Assessments
- Implications of Climate Change for the Business
- Sustainable Supply Chain in Business
This workshop will be suitable for people with CSR, sustainability, project finance/management, investor relations, corporate affairs, human resources, government relations and community relations or related functions/responsibilities, as well as members of the Civil Society Community (NGOs).