Translating Sustainability into Action
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 27 - 29 Oct, 2015
This programme is for practitioners keen to build a robust set of competencies in sustainability strategy and responsible business practices across sectors and functions. It will explore sustainability strategy and responsible business practices in such traditional business areas as: human resources and organizational development, marketing and advertising, accounting and finance, health and safety, strategy and corporate governance, among others. It will draw examples from big and small firms, and across sectors.
- Sustainability in Nigeria – Trends and Issues
- First Bank Nigeria: Enhancing Sustainability through Innovation
- Creating a Social Dimension of Strategy
- Responsible Practices in the Workplace
- Implementing Business Strategies for Environmental Sustainability
- Confronting the Risks and Creating Opportunities through Responsible Management of the Supply Chain
- Triple Bottom-line and Social Reporting
- Economic, Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- The Concept of Shared Value
- Sustainability and Social/Environment Issues
- Responsible Marketing and Advertising
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Future Direction of Sustainability in Nigeria
Middle to senior-level functional managers in both private and public sector organisations involved in sustainability strategy formulation and implementation, risk management, sustainability initiatives, sustainability reporting, project finance, investor relations, corporate affairs, marketing and advertising, ethical investments.
Sustainability strategy professionals who wish to advance their current level of sustainability strategy knowledge for their projects.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.