By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 27 - 29 Oct, 2015
This programme is delivered by a strong well-balanced faculty who draw on consulting experience and cutting-edge research from social, cognitive and developmental psychology, organisational behaviour and human resources management. The programme design works on the research-supported view that the ability to manage relationships is supported by a deeper understanding and appreciation of self. The first two days of the session will move the participant to self-exploration in the context of a dynamic environment. The last two days will focus on an understanding of individual differences and how to use the understanding of self and others to work interpersonal relationships efficiently and effectively. The programme concludes with each participant preparing a personal action plan for post-programme development.
- Theories of Intelligence
- Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Intelligence
- Neurogical and Physiological Underpinnings of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Domains (EIDs)
- Tools and Techniques for Increasing Competence in the EIDs
- The Power of the Brain: Using the Brain to Manage Self and Others
- Relationship between Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Interpersonal Relations
- Transactional Analysis
- Listening and Probing
- How to Give and Receive Criticism
- Influencing 360°
- The Art of Rhetoric
- Managing Manipulation and Propaganda
- Conflict Management
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors who want to maximise their positive impact on others through effective interpersonal skills.
- Team leaders and middle to senior-level functional managers in both private and public sector organisations whose roles require an understanding of people and idiosyncrasies.
- Experts and specialists making a transition from managing equipment and processes to leading people
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.