Personality does not determine behavior, but it does influence the choices we make in our day-to-day activities. Knowledge of personality types enables people know their strong and their weak points, make the most of their strengths, and understand the strengths and limitations of their collaborators.
Participants will take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), learn the characteristics associated with each personality type and discover, through case studies and class discussions, how this knowledge can help them manage themselves, understand people and become effective leaders.
They will receive a personalised, confidential MBTI report which is exclusively for developmental purposes. For this workshop to serve its purpose, participation should be voluntary. It is important that human resource and training managers respect the right of participants to keep their personality type to themselves if they choose to do so.
- Taking the MBTI assessment
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI assessment
- Working session
- Validation of the MBTI assessment
- Case studies on the 4 MBTI dimensions
- Type dynamics
- Type and Stress Management
- Applications of Type: communication, team work, decision-making, conflict resolution, time management, leadership.
- Negotiation Styles
The programme is designed for: senior executives, team leaders, managers and unit heads