Advanced Management Programme
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 08 - 05 Aug, 2015
4 months, 29 days
The Advanced Management Programme (AMP) is designed for executive directors, general managers and direct reports to chief executive officers of large companies. It is a four-month programme which runs once yearly. The AMP enables participants take a critical look at the work they have always done, with the aim of improving efficiency and effectiveness. On the AMP, classes hold every Wednesday in addition to monthly intensive weeks during which classes hold all week, Monday to Friday.
- Bring participants up to date with best industry practice
- Foster an entrepreneurial spirit within participants
- Improve decision-making capacities of participants
- Increase awareness of ethical dimensions of business activities
- Provide new knowledge needed to meet new challenges
- Deepen understanding of team building, teamwork and delegation
- Foster an integrated view of the business as a whole in relation to its main markets in the local and international economies
Direct reports to CEOs of companies with over one billion annual turnover, general managers, directors of companies, direct reports to direct reports to CEOs (that is, second-level reports with large portfolios) of companies with over N30 billion turnover
NGN3, 360,000.00 (Minimum of N2, 860,000.00 on registration: Balance of N500, 000.00 to be paid during the 2nd month of the programme. (Convert Currency)
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.