Chief Executive Programme
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 06 - 25 Nov, 2015
7 months, 20 days
A unique and systematic reflection from a high level, to help equip the chief executives with the knowledge, attitudes and resources to anticipate and deal with risks and opportunities, manage the process of change and give a competitive edge to their businesses. This programme is arranged in a part-time format spread across May to November. It includes intensive weekly segments held during the months of May, June, July and November. Between these segments, the CEP meets the entire day each Wednesday.
- Reinforcing the strategic focus of the company
- Improving executive decision-making capacities at the top level and enhancing the spirit of entrepreneurship
- Deepening appreciation for and understanding the ethical dimensions of business activities
- Sharing experiences on various aspects of the Nigerian situation and the future direction of business inside and outside Nigeria
- A good opportunity to reflect on the conditions for business effectiveness in Nigeria
- CEOs, chairpersons, presidents and managing directors of blue-chip companies with an annual turnover of at least N1 billion and between 50 to 100 employees OR 20 professional staff, if the company is a professional service firm
- Direct reports to CEOs or executive directors of companies with overN10 billion annual turnover
- Participants must have a minimum of 10 years' work experience
NGN2, 500,000.00, $7,000 IESE (Spain Module) Minimum of NGN2, 195,000.00 on registration: Balance of NGN305, 000.00 to be paid during the 2nd month of the programme. (Convert Currency)
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.