At the end of the course, participants will be able to identify the major pattern of conflicts in Nigeria communities and describe the Conflict Management Strategies to prevent their reoccurrence with a view to establishing lasting peace for sustainable development.
- Theories of Conflict
- Religious Conflict in Nigeria
- Communal Conflicts in Nigeria
- Conflict Management and Prevention
- Problems of Multi-Ethnicity in Nigeria
- Peace-Building for sustainable development
- Relationship Between peace and Development
- Conflict Sensitive Development
- Nigerian Multi Ethnic Society: Problems and Strategies of Development
- Gender Issues in Conflict Management
Senior Managers in Ministries, Parastatals and Local Government, Risk Managers, Logistic and Intelligence Managers, Security Managers and Coordinators in all Companies, Members of the Armed Forces, Police Paramilitary Forces and Heads of Security Unit in the Private and Public Sector Organization, Legal Officers, Community Relation Officers and Honourable Members of the National and State Assemblies.