Finish the Year on a High with Sage 50 and Quick Books Accounting Software Training!
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 20 - 28 Dec, 2014
In this course, Fin-Soft & Associates takes you on a tour of this powerful personal finance tool, showing how to connect with your bank, and integrate your savings, retirement, loan, and credit card accounts to see the big picture of your financial health. Learn how Sage 50 & QuickBooks automatically tracks and categorizes your spending, and then see how to customize this tracking to suit your needs. Walk through setting up bill and income reminders to stay on top of important payment dates and developing a budget that gives you the information you need to make sound financial decisions.
Once you understand the basics, discover Sage 50 & QuickBooks tools for helping you get out of debt as soon as possible and create savings goals for your next big purchase. These Sage 50 and QuickBooks training are facilitated by Professionals. You not only learn the technical side of it, you also learn how IFRS works with your reporting system.
Expect to learn:
- How to get started with Sage 50 and QuickBooks
- How to set up your chart of accounts to chart your products and services
- Working with lists in Sage 50 and Quickbooks
- Working with bank accounts using other accounts
- Entering sales and invoices
- Receiving payments and making deposits
- Entering and paying bills
- Analysing financial data
- Setting up inventory
- Tracking and paying sales tax
- Job Costing
- Job Tracking
- Tracking job-related mileage
- Estimating and progress invoicing
- Time tracking
- Customizing forms and writing Letters
NGN30,000.00 (Fee covers: Course Materials, (Soft and Hard Copy) and Certificate of Participation. (Certificate will be awarded to participants at successful completion of all modules)) (Convert Currency)
Venue: Fin-Soft & Associates| Suite 44, Ogba Shopping Arcade, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: Saturdays: 10am-3pm, Sundays: 12pm – 4pm