- Discuss the importance of Humanitarian Law
- Explain the Concept of Human Rights
- Understand the conditions necessary for rule of law to operate and
- Describe how individual liberty is safeguarded by the Rule of Law.
- Overview of Humanitarian Law
- The Concept of Human Right
- Basic Principles of Rule of Law
- Nature, Causes and Effects of Conflict
- Judicial Overview of ADR
- Language and Culture in Dispute Resolution
- Machinery of Government
- Commercial Arbitration Practice and Procedure
- Creative Approaches Negotiation
Lectures, Syndicate, Discussion and Case Studies
Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Judicial Officers in Ministries, Lawyer in full time employment as counsel to Private and Public Companies, Corporations, Institutions, agencies, and Local Government, Senior Professional Public officers, Members of the Arm Forces, Police, Paramilitary forces, Community Relation Officers, Head of Security Unit of Tertiary Institutions.