The overall objective of the workshop is to enable the participants to acquire the skills, knowledge, and right attitude for successfully organizing conferences, seminars and workshops
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Effectively plan conferences, seminars and workshops
- Prepare budgets for conferences, seminars and workshops
- Develop appropriate logistics for successful Management of conferences, seminars and workshops
- Develop appropriate modalities for disseminating outcome of conferences, seminars and workshops
- Maintain venue facilities.
- Events Planning
- Logistics Management in Events
- Budgeting for Conferences and Seminars
- Maintenance of Venue Facilities
- Safety and Security Consciousness at Programme Venues
- Presentation Tools and Techniques
- Preparation of Communiqué/Report
- Dissemination of Communiqué/Report of Conferences, seminars and workshops
The workshop is designed for all public and private sector officers whose duties are to plan, organize and manage conferences, seminars, workshops and related events.