At the end of the Workshop, the participants would be able to discuss the theories and practice of effective Credit Control and Debt Recovery Management.
Specifically, at the end of the Workshop, participants would be able to:
- Identify various techniques of Credit Control Management
- Conduct effective credit investigation analysis
- Apply modern Techniques of debt recovery.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of Financial Management
- Overview of Debt Management
- Working Capital Management
- Credit Management Techniques
- Management of Creditors
- Debt collection Techniques
- Credit Control Managers
- Sales Managers
- Purchasing Officers
- Debt Managers
- Debt Collectors
- Sales officers.