The broad objective of the workshop is to enable participants develop requisite skills in developing an organizations Strategic Plan.
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop organizational Vision, Mission and values
- Apply requisite skills in conducting Environmental scanning
- Evaluate Strategic Options
- Carry out financial projections for the plan
- Concept of Strategic Planning
- Development of Corporate Vision, Mission, Values and Objectives
- Developing Strategic Options
- Information Needs in Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning Process
- Data collection for Strategic Planning
- Plan Monitoring and Evaluation
- Financial Projections
The Workshop is designed for planning and budget officers and other officers who perform related functions on grade Level 08 and above in public and private sector organizations.