Effective Use of MS-PowerPoint and Multi-Media Equipment for Formal Presentation (ARM 345)
By: Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI)
Kwara State, Nigeria
May 18 - 22 May, 2015
MS-PowerPoint is a multi-media computer program designed to create professional slide-show presentation. It is useful for presenting information to group of people and also allows the user to incorporate images, video, and colourful backdrops to the information. Prior to the introduction of Multi-media equipment presentations were cumbersome and time-consuming. Incidentally, not many professionals in information generation and dissemination in the Agricultural and Rural development sector are conversant with this powerful presentation tool.
The workshop is designed to enhance participants' knowledge and skills in the preparation and use of MS-PowerPoint slides. At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Describe the basic features of the MS-PowerPoint program;
- Create and select a presentation style;
- Create slide presentation;
- Use multi-media data operating equipment; and
- Use the MS-PowerPoint program effectively.
- Introduction to professional presentation skills.
- Principles of PowerPoint presentations.
- Preparation and use of MS-PowerPoint 2013.
- Importing graphics and images.
- Broadcasting PowerPoint presentations.
- Effective handling of Multi-media projector.
- Slide-show presentation using Multi-media data projector.
Lecturettes, demonstrations and hands-on practical exercises on computers and multi-media data projector.
Who Should Attend?
Research Officers, Managers, Trainers and other professionals who are involved in information generation and dissemination from both private and public sector organizations.
Venue: ARMTI, Km. 18, Ilorin-Ajase-Ipo Highway, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria