Specifically, the workshop will enable participants to:
- Highlight basic Functions of Management
- Identify the role of Research in Administrative functions
- Identify and analyse all sources of Research to Aid Administrative Duties
- List Research steps in Drafting, Minuting, Memo and Official Letter Writing.
Topics to be covered include the following
- Basic Functions of Management
- Overview of Administrative Research
- Public Service Rules, Government Circulars etc
- Financial Regulations
- Research steps in Drafting, Minuting, Memo and Official Letter Writing
- Environmental Scanning Internal and External for Research Data/Information
- Ethics, Integrity and Code of Conduct for Public Officers
- Issue in Appointment, Dismissal and Termination.
The workshop is designed for officers on GL 08 -14 in Public Sector and their counterparts in the Private Sector of the economy.