Specifically, the workshop will enable participants to:
- Highlight the reasons for data protection as a prelude to data sanity
- Identify sources of data leakage
- Identify skills in coding
- List skills in developing and maintaining Data Bank
- Identify dangers of data in transition and develop preventive strategies
- Develop techniques for data retrieval
- Identify equipment for Data protection.
Topics to be covered include the following
- Management of data in transition
- Data Organization, Retrieval and Dissemination
- Development and Maintenance of Data Bank
- Data Equipment procurement
The workshop is designed for officers on GL. 08 - 14 in the public sector and their counterparts in the private sector of the economy saddled with the responsibility of generating and managing personnel, financial, procurement, medical and all other forms of data.