Company Valuation is the process of determining the worth of a firm and it is fundamental to the operation of the capital markets as it forms the basis of share trading and corporate finance activity including capital raising, mergers, acquisitions, demergers and disposals.. Since companies are valued in the context of the broader stock market, it will be necessary to examine both internal and external factors that determine prices in the context of the global economy.
Our three-day programme is ideal for Commercial and Investment bankers, Equity analysts, Fund Managers, Private equity and venture capital specialists, Treasurers and finance directors and individuals with good financial background. Participants will be exposed to a wide range of quantitative and qualitative factors that determine valuations along with a number of case studies to help participants practice valuation techniques.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to;
- Review all the key terms and quantitative tools in corporate finance
- Master the techniques for evaluating projects and investments
- Understand techniques for mergers, acquisition, share offerings and asset sales
- Analyze the key measures of corporate performance and the importance of value creation to the prosperity of a company
- Determine a company’s cost of equity, cost of debt and weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- Learn how to design financial models for use in corporate finance
- Identify the valuation target and ascertain the right mix of tools to value it
- Learn how to recognize when an earnings-based valuation is appropriate
| 120/12, Bosun Adekoya Street, (ocean view), Off Oniru market, Lekki
||Mar 04 - 06 Mar, 2015
Mrs.Olufunmi Adepoju, Uche Emenim