- Introduction to Project Management and Development
- Project Planning and Implementation
- Stress and Anger Management
- Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT)
- Benefit Realization
- Introduction to MS Project Software
- Leadership and Team Building Skills in Project Management
- Project Proposal, Definitions and Reporting
- Project Costing and Estimation
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communication
- Qualities of a Project Manager
- Emotional Intelligence in Project Management
Who Can Attend?
Project Managers, Leaders, Business Analysts, Heads of Departments and officers concerned with Project Planning and Implementation in all sectors of the economy.
- Accredited as a Training Institution by the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Has trained over 12,000 participants from over 900organizations within and outside Nigeria
- Utilizes modern training aids and relevant methodologies in resource delivery
- Has competent facilitators as her resource faculties.
|WODIA Training Institute (WOTI), The Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road, opposite GT Bank, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
||Feb 03 - 05 Feb, 2015
| NGN60,000.00 (Fee includes Tuition, Resource Materials, Writing Materials, Workshop Bag, Group Photograph, Tea/ Coffee, snacks, Lunch and Certificate of Participation)|
Resource Persons are WOTI'S Consultants and others to be invited from National and International Agencies.