Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Mar 16 - 21 Mar, 2015
Lean Six Sigma is a rigorous disciplined approach to eliminating wastes and variations within our business processes to the delight of our customers and other stakeholders.
Depending on the complexity of the process problems; skilled professionals; who are called Belts (White, Green, Yellow, Black and Master Black) utilize various tools within the Lean Six Sigma problem solving framework to achieve success.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine outputs
- Use the concept of a Sigma level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization
- Understand and apply the five step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort
- Employ your Lean Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project delivering meaningful results to your organization
- Prepare to pass any global Lean Six Sigma certification exams including ASQ, IASSC, ISSSC, or any other in-house exams
- Get hands on experience with Lean Six Sigma software such as QMacro, SigmaXL and Minitab
- Be prepared to handle a Green Belt project within any organization across several industries.
- Introduction and Expectations
- Define Phase
- Understanding Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Element of Waste
- Welcome to Measure
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measure System Analysis
- Welcome to Control
- Lean Control
- Defect Control
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control Plans
- Measurement System Analysis (continued)
- Process Capabilities
- Opportunities for Practice
- Using Minitab 17
- Presentations by Groups
- Welcome to Analyze
- ‘’X’’ Sifting
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Welcome to Improve
- Process Modelling Regression
- Advanced Process Modeling
- Design of Experiments
- Practice Test
- Closing Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.