The turbulence being experienced by the global economy is yet to abate and may even escalate; with falling oil prices and slowdown in the economic growth of some developed economies. The net effect will be felt by various economies of the world and consequently impact organisations’ performance.
Thus, it has become more imperative for key decision makers in organisations to understand the key elements critical to sustainable growth of organisations.
Marketing is pivotal to the success of any organisation because it is the vehicle for creating and delivering value to various stakeholders.
Strategic Marketing and Positioning in a Competitive and Challenging World is designed to equip delegates with skills/competences required to apply strategic marketing thinking to manage the dynamics in the environment and achieve organizational success.
- Strategic positioning for competitive success in a globalizing world
- Essential competencies for leadership transformation
- Demand forecasting and strategic planning
- Pricing strategies for optimal stakeholder value
- Marketing strategy and planning in a changing global market
- Developing customer service edge
- Services marketing
- Developing a market driven organisation