PearlCon Training, the training arm of PearlMutual Consulting Limited, is pleased to invite you to participate in the Business Communication and Report Writing. Our trainings are designed and delivered to provide a hands-on learning experience, as our experienced faculty members use case-studies, exercises, group discussions, and explanatory notes to deliver robust sessions.
In the new wired world of international business, our business results increasingly depend on our writing skills. Whether we’re sending email or producing a report, whether on paper or on screen, effective business writing is now a core managerial skill. Effective writing achieves the action that the writer intends. Business readers won’t tolerate unclear writing; they won’t even read it.
The business writer’s task, therefore, is to make reading as easy as possible. This course develops your skill in producing a range of business documents. Emails and letters act as our ambassadors. You will learn how to use correspondence to build relationships with clients and other external partners, and to convey clear messages to achieve the action you are looking for. Reports, proposals and other technical papers are management tools.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Adopt a systematic approach to writing
- Plan e-mails, reports and other documents efficiently and effectively
- Use correspondence to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Structure business writing around clear messages
- Create persuasive arguments well supported by data and information
- Format to attract attention (headlines, summaries, layout, graphics etc)
- Construct effective paragraphs and sentences
- Use plain English
- Create a written style that is interesting and easy to understand
- Develop your skills in grammar, punctuation and vocabulary
- Proofread accurately