This training consist of overview of the major facets of the Mergers & Acquisitions industry and the skills engaged in executing transactions from the deal's inception to post-merger integration. Our three-day program is designed for financial analysts/managers, bankers; strategic planning professionals, corporate finance lawyers, and market regulators.
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to:
- Recognize the common motivations for acquisitions and the reasons many are unsuccessful
- Identify the methods of structuring a business acquisition
- Evaluate the intrinsic and relative valuation methods for target companies
- Follow the sequence of events of a typical transaction
- Examine the structure used in financing M&A transactions