Records & Information Management Primer Records managers need to be aware of basic terminology, theories and methods employed in records and information management. Participants in this course will be familiar with records and information management terminology, understand the principles and commonly applied theories of records management, and understand good practice approaches to records and information management.
- Market Research on Records Management
- What is Records Management?
- What is Information Management?
- Records Management, Content Management, Document Management - the differences and the overlap
- Data, Content, Documents, Records, Information, Knowledge
- what are the differences?
- Identifying the need for Records Management - How, Why, What
- How do I Sell Records Management to Senior Management.
||Jul 09 - 10 Jul, 2015
Renowned facilitator of more than 15yrs experience in Information Management and Technology