Participants will spend the first part of the day getting to know each other and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Participants will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
After completing this two days training, participants would have gained these specific learning objectives:
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behaviour affects the behaviour of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service tends to look for super people to fill those roles.